Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life is beautiful

what do i feel today..at this very moment..in my life?

bliss

i woke this morning to a beautiful baby on my right side and a handsome man on my left side...all 3 of us, snuggled together in a fluffy, soft, warm bed. luna slept almost 7 hours straight last night..that's a record! so we're all (including namaali) well rested today. after having her morning milk at 6am, luna nestled in bed with me as we watched the amazing man we call 'papa' get ready for work. i thought to myself how perfect life was at that exact moment...how happy i felt to be rested, and warm, and loved...and surrounded by the ones i love. so simple a moment - and yet, so right.

through his actions, febri perpetually reminds me why i fell for him...and why i continue to every day. not only is he an incredible man - going above and beyond what i expect from a partner, but he is an exceptional father as well. seeing him with luna melts my heart... every time.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, bliss indeed! You have a beautiful family, and this was such a beautiful post. I stumble don your blog, and it is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete